Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm so mean

Several of my students attended the ICP [Insane Clown Posse] concert last Friday here in East Peoria. It appears that Central Illinois is part of Juggalo Nation.

The crux of the show is that the entire crowd is SHOWERED with sugar soda...faygo. Feathers are shot at the crowd as well as confetti. Sounds like an awesome time. "Juggalos" is the name given to the followers of ICP. I don't get it...kids these days. It's not much different that the crap we listened to when we were in high school. Silly camaraderie....nonsense songs....all in good fun.

But the two dudes who are the main guys are named Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J. I asked my students how only two people could make a posse. And then I kept calling them "Shaggy and Scooby".

I really don't know why my students sometimes don't take me seriously.

No comments: