Friday, November 14, 2008



I done been meme'd by a couple folks. Since I'm totally a "I have to be like everyone else" kinda gal, I thought I'd play along.

Here are the rules:

- List six things that make you happy
- Pass the award on to 6 more kreativ bloggers
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.

I just got back from a quick but busy trip to Denver so my list is going to be a little tainted.

6. Deodorant. Yes, deodorant makes me happy. And I would not have known how happy it makes me if I didn't have the good fortune of being on a small plane with someone who obviously wasn't wearing any.

5. A variety of socks/shoes. I had 3 pair of socks in my suitcase, but I didn't realize in my haste of packing at the ass crack of dawn that I chose 3 pair that I hate, therefore, I spent 3 days walking all over the Mile High City in socks that didn't feel right or that kept slipping down. And the one pair of shoes I took were really cute and comfortable...the first day. (BTW, if I walk 1 mile in the Mile High City shouldn't that count as 2?)

4. Peanut Butter. I went 3 days without peanut butter. Peanut butter makes me happy; three days without peanut butter makes me unhappy.

3. The internets. My friends live in the internets. My hotel didn't have free wi-fi and I was busy those three days. I didn't have my internets (or my friends!).

2. My boys. I'm such a sucker. I called home a bunch of times just so I could hear their voices. #2 asked me to wake him up when I got home because he wanted to see me. Of course, I woke him up and he just grumbled at me. I think that's his way of saying I love you.

1. My husband.

I'm not going to pass this one because I think just about all my friends over there --------> have already participated!

No comments: