Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hair

I've almost always had short hair as an adult. Usually something like this:




And I so look JUST LIKE Alyssa Milano.

Now and then I'd get the bug to grow it out only to chop it off again. I thought that my short hair made my fat face look fatter. The longer hair just made it look old and tired.

So today I went and had it chopped again. It was supposed to look like this:




I even took this picture with me.

Um. Let's just say that my usual gal Melissa B. open up shop in Lacon and is no longer nearby. So I went to another stylist.

Next time you see me, let me know if you think my hair is even CLOSE to Elisha Cuthbert's. Cuz I'm just not seein' it.

5 comments:

Grandma's Attic said...

Ummm...maybe you should wait til you get out of bed in the morning and then decide, cuz honey, her hair's a mess! :)

Rixblix said...

If you think that's bad, wait until you see the "interpretation" that's on my head.

i do not know me said...

If you don't like it, you can always go shorter and be back at the Alyssa Milano cut. I like that one better anyway.

My Flock Rocks! said...

I can't wait to see your "new do"

Jennifer said...

I think both hairstyles are cute. And maybe once you give it a couple of days, it will, uh, grown on you?
Jennifer